Thursday, July 12, 2012

Print Shop

I hope you all have been enjoying my 8" x 8" square artwork. I am selling all the originals for $200 but I also wanted to start doing prints of them. My vision includes an art tent next year with a smorgishboard of food art prints for sale where people can mix and match them for their kitchens. Since I know my blog followers can not come to New England for my open studios and art fairs, I put the prints on Etsy. They are prints on canvas that are uv protected and varnished. They are offered just as a print ready to be framed for $25 (they can not be wrapped because of a narrow border) or framed in a simple clean frame for $50.

Here's a sampling of them shown in their frames. Go ahead and click to enlarge. See them here in my Etsy shop!



1 comment:

Bev said...

Such a great idea Karen, I love them all and they looked amazing framed. Good luck with the sales.